The COOP is the coolest play and party space for kids and adults. It’s clean, safe and fun for everyone! We set out to create a space that we would enjoy hanging out in as much as our kids did… And with free wifi, cappuccino bar, fabulous magazines and stress free gorgeous parties… we think we have done just that. That’s not to say we forgot about the kids!! Your kids will play for hours in our enormous ball pit, 2 story curly slide, super cool rope climbing tunnel, fantastic bouncer- equipped with a basketball net… or they can pow wow in our COOP teepee or dance the day away on the electronic dance and gaming floor! There is something for everyone at the COOP, and we truly hope your family enjoys it as much as our families do.
At the COOP, we pride ourselves on our fantastic parties. We have different options to choose from so you can select what best fits your needs. You do it all or sit back and let us do it all for you! And the COOP does fantastic baby showers (Pampers and Champers), mommie group parties, school events, fundraisers, holiday parties, cocktail parties and more. You find a reason to party – we’ll provide a fun and unique way to celebrate!
Shark Tank investors found our business to be an irresistible investment – and now you can own a COOP too! Just complete the form below and hit submit to find out more….
The COOP Opportunity
The COOP offers a proven business model with a system that has worked for many years and will work for you.
- As a franchisee, you will be given all the tools to duplicate the system— the training, the name, the market research and the support to maximize your potential for success.
- We will help you decide on the best location (s) for your COOP franchise market area.
- We share our proven system and procedures. Both have been developed over many years to allow the successful operation of one or multiple COOP market areas. Immediately upon signing the Franchise Agreement, you will have access to a successful system and proven methods for success – one of the best in the industry.
- You will enjoy the benefits from our name recognition and marketing experience. You will be part of The COOP network of successful Franchisees.
If you can follow a system, want to own your own business, and are not afraid of building some ‘sweat equity,’ then The COOP franchise is where you need to be.
Buy The COOP Franchise
We understand that your objective is to make money and provide an income for you. The COOP franchise can do this for you. The benefits of owning a COOP Franchise are many. In general you will receive all of the following, which add up to $$$$:
- Experience. Franchiser has been in business for many years. This means you can avoid expensive start-up mistakes.
- Support. You’ll be taught what you need to know to start and run your business.
- Name Recognition. Brand names bring more customers into the business and provide a competitive advantage that independent units can seldom afford.
- Marketing. Our national TV exposure and Shark Tank investors assure that our brand remain in the forefront, top of mind. Cooperative advertising programs with the company and other franchisees can provide national and regional exposure at a more affordable price.
- Site Selection. You’ll receive advice in selecting a market area to maximize profits.
- Speed and Efficiency. The franchiser will save you time in starting up so that you can begin working with customers right away instead of trying to work out unforeseen problems.
- Simplicity. Franchisers try to keep your business as simple as possible so that you can concentrate on the activities that will make you the most money.
Purchasing a COOP franchise is a 7-step process
- Step 1: Ask for and receive our information package.
- Step 2: Fill out your info so we can send you a consideration form and more info.
- Step 3: After we receive your Request For Consideration Form, you will receive the Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document (UFDD) with exhibits including the Franchise Agreement.
- Step 4: Review the UFDD and gather information from owners and our independent franchise consultant at Franchise Development Group. This step may include meeting with owners and speaking to franchisees.
- Step 5: Make the decision to either purchase or pass on the opportunity.
- Step 6: Set closing date, sign the Franchise Agreement and pay your franchise fee.
- Step 7: Attend training, receive Operations Manual and get started on your new business!
On behalf of The COOP family, we would like to welcome and thank you for inquiring about our exciting franchise opportunity.
The COOP is unique and we believe you will agree that it is one of the most rewarding franchise opportunities for you and your family.
As you know, a major benefit of a franchised business is that you have the franchiser’s expertise and experience to draw on which drastically reduces your cost of starting your own business.
SRG has put together a comprehensive training program and operations manual to do just that. We believe our model will be as successful and rewarding for you as it has been for us.
Please take the time to review this information and make a note of questions that come to mind. Take advantage of the early offering stages by acting as quickly as you can.