Frequently Asked Questions:
The COOP is the coolest play and party space for kids and adults. It’s clean, safe and fun for everyone! We set out to create a space that we would enjoy hanging out in as much as our kids did… And with free wifi, cappuccino bar, fabulous magazines and stress free gorgeous parties… we think we have done just that! We really hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- $10/ Child
- Free Admission for Parents and Caregivers
- Monthly Pass: $80 / 1 Child
- $40/ additional Sibling
Metered street parking almost always available in front of the COOP…but in case there isn’t…you should try…
- The Miller Avenue Parking Garage a block away from the Coop SF. $.50/hour or $1.50 per day. Electrical car charging is available and there is no charge for parking while you charge your car.
- Various SSF City Parking Lots within a block of the Coop SF on Grand Avenue and Miller Avenue. $3.00 per day.
Policies and Procedures:
The COOP SF will be OPEN for Play: Monday to Friday 10a-5p. We are occasionally closed in the afternoons for Private Parties so please call ahead or check our Facebook page for the most updated schedule.
The COOP boasts almost 3000 square feet of indoor play area — including:
- a gigantic ball pit
- an electronic dance floor with loads of games and activities to get you movin’ and groovin
- a giant spiral slide
- a rope climbing tube
- a bouncer
- reading nook
- dress up
- a small slide
- coloring books
- and lots of fun toys and books to keep kids entertained for hours!
The COOP didn’t forget the parents… we have a full cappuccino bar a great magazine selection for the adults.
The COOP has healthy snacks, juice and water available for purchase.
The COOP has free wireless internet access.
The COOP prides itself on it’s cleanliness! We disinfect the balls every night with a commercial ball washing machine, our floors are bleached every evening – and we are continuously wiping down all surfaces and toys throughout the day. We have our kids here all the time… we want it to be as germ free as possible for our kids as well as yours!
To keep the COOP as clean as possible, we ask that all adults MUST WEAR SOCKS. NO shoes in the space, please.
The COOP reserves the right to ask bullies to leave and refuse service to anyone.
Love to party? Need a COOP in your neighborhood? Reach out now to receive info on starting a COOP OF YOUR OWN!